Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sappy.

How do you define sappy? Because we know how to express?
Or do you define it by the amount? Or frequency?
We all have hearts. Some choose emo, some choose cold, some choose to be see saw.

When do I get sappy? When its cosy. *laughs*

I can hear my dog playing with the tennis ball.. its 1 am.
I would like to reemphasize how much I love Spot, but how he's a sexist dog. & not to MY benefit. *frowns*
So to correct that. I shall get him neutered. How's that Spot? (I sound mean don't I? Hahahahaha)

Back to sappy-ness, how do you get lovey dovey?
The type where you would choke out of sweetness.
The one where you take picture stickers.
Or have million and one pictures of both of you.
Or cut out millions of paper hearts for Valentine's Day.
Or the best of all > living in your couple bubble.

Do you know what's my version of sappy? The one where I like and feel that it is essential?
The look.
That seals the deal. That's my safety belt.

How

Ahh.. forget it.. I no longer want to write/elaborate/jot.
Pfft..

2 comments:

ma-ma-milk said...

sappy should actually mean 'so happy'. lets just see it that way :)

froggybroon said...

Boomz! No. Sappy = sappy.!