Saturday, February 13, 2010

The true purpose of Vday.

Do you know the true purpose of Valentine's?

Is probably to torture men. *laughs evilly*

Which is why some guys opt to say "One thing you should know, I don't do Valentines." or even better "I don't believe in Valentines".

Truth to be told, every female on earth loves Valentine's. No, its not a testing moment to see how much you love/care/whatever the other. But you know, its a nice gesture. Don't have to be extravagant about it.

Yeah, sure you go out and say "I'll give you flowers any other day but Valentine's".

Or, "but I do randomly give you presents every other day".

Or, "but I do profess my feelings every other day".

So what's so special about Valentine's Day?

Let me tell you, there's a time and place for everything. And, why treat Valentine's Day any different then lets say, birthday?

Men I tell you, they try to get out of anything. Especially the ones with little piggy banks which can't be broken.

Then again, I don't do lovey dovey stuffs on Valentine's. Usually Dad's birthday dinner. Last year sick as a dog. Even on one Valentine's I decided to break a heart.

*shrugs* Oh well..

No comments: