Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Gym + The Bodies that come along with it.

First thing first. No matter how cool of a girl[space]friend  I am.
I still don't do crass. Don't greet me with crude words. It may symbolise our closeness, but it creates distance and preconceived images.

Now back to our Johnny Bravo's.

I don't give two cents if you use a 'on Tuesday's I do push up and weights and on Thursday's I do ballet and yoga' technique.
I don't give two cents if a guy comes up to you and asks you how you gotten those wings.
I don't give two cents if guys are staring at you with the "he's got the bod"
I don't give two cents if you are able to press this amount of pumps.
I don't give two cents if you drink a certain type of protein shake with tablets.
I don't give two cents if you are able to build your body faster than your friend's.
I don't give two cents if you thought you never thought you could ever have that body mass.
I don't give two cents if you allocate your Wednesdays for gym.
I don't give two cents if your shirt is now too tight because you have gotten bigger.
I don't give two cents if lately you have been looking at the mirror and noticed changes.
I don't give two cents if girls are interested in you MORE now.
I don't give two cents if your boobs are bigger than mine.

I REALLY DON'T GIVE TWO CENTS ABOUT HOW YOUR DAMN BODY HAVE GOTTEN BUILT.
Gym junkies.

Let me tell you what I give a damn about:
Abs. (*scratches*)
Lean. (I like him lean. Oh yes, I like them lean.)
Strength.
No protein shake.
Do not look like a teapot(stout) because you're too built.
I like it real. (No. Not the real 'I- do- nothing- real')

Seen Taylor Lautner? Nope, not a turn on. Seen Zinedine Zidane? Oh yes. Oooo.. yes.
Basically, my point is 'I like the end product. Not the bragging bit.'

What's with turning your guns to the camera to emphasize your muscles?

No comments: