Thursday, April 22, 2010

Quote from Veen Dee.

I like Deeecupps. I don't usually think girls are cute. But Deeecupps is hilarious.

Look:


She wore different flats thanks to her morning doozyness.


That is just part of her daily antics. Oh by the way she's the intern we fooled during April Fool's Day.
She cried. Sorry Veen Dee (pronounced as Van Dee). It was hilarious though.

Anyway, check outher blog. I love her pictures (& I don't think every Tom, Dick & Harry who owns an SLR takes great pics). And especially love the snogging ones. (Yes, I am sappy like that).



(Stolen from Veen Dee's blog) Yes, I am quoting her.

If I have an egoistic narcissistic male of a brain and anatomy, I would fall for her.

xx

1 comment:

veen dee said...

Omgosh. *wipe tears* Love love love!
I am like so freaking happy now and u just wipe over all the moody clouds on top of my head. :D:D:D:D

Love love u!

Go check out my tumblr!
http://buttermachine.tumblr.com/
I took those pictures unless they are credited.

T_______T

Thanks love.