Tuesday, July 27, 2010

One.

Once you commit, it comes with responsibilities. You no longer stand alone. You come as a family. Its no longer you and I. It becomes us.

You are not a child. You have surpassed your adult years. Who are they to get all you give? Do you receive their love and attention in return? Oh wait, wrong family. Hell, I don't even ask for anything. You like to give and remind me that you gave. You like to give and take it back when you feel like it, usually when I stand up for my rights. You are investing too much on the wrong mumbocracks. Bullshit if it is about 'teaching lessons'. Whatever. You would never see it or understand it. But honestly, I think you are just keeping an eye closed.

I'm sorry I am such a burden to you. Yeah, you make me feel like one.

So, don't talk to me. I don't wanna hear what you have to say. You were never on my side so don't dare ask me why.

1 comment:

herobear said...

come i hug baby....BEAR HUG ROAARRRR