Monday, July 5, 2010

Words.

Sara dragged us into MNG today because of the super sale.
I bought a dress. That was not on sale. New arrival. And from the collection range.
................................. [mean time I abandoned Obaibee for half an hour trying on clothes =P]
Then he instead of killing me, we went for a really nice hair wash whilst he gets vain haircut [he specifically asked for a 'professional' to cut his hair.. so yes, soooooo vain] and then I dragged him to do a foot spa, brought me home to change into nice dinner dress, mom served him water in a glass that is labelled 'POISON'. Read books. Went for a dinner date which he decide to end it with "I like every bone in your body, especially mine" [according to him it can go both ways, either I will respond to it or the other way. I told him, well I am stuck with him already] And of course it ended with coffee and told me I really got myself pampered today =)

Singapore Nuffies left for home with lil notes =) I found new love for laser tag and Heavy Rain (I can't play it, mad panic but I love watching it through my fingers). Pictures to come!

I friggin' ADORE YOU GERMANY! If you win the world cup 2010, I'll eat 10 bratwurst in one sitting(ok maybe not).

"...it was so easy right then to remember the greatest times we'd ever spent together and go back on our decision. But more often than not, the easy decisions are the wrong decisions, and sometimes we feel like we're going backwards when we're actually moving forward."

No comments: