Monday, August 30, 2010

Indulge.

It's early in the morning.

It is a crime to be in office.

1) Tomorrow's a sad holiday (Whaa? You're telling me you are seeing Merdeka spirit everywhere?)
2) I got in before 8:30am.

My weekend was rather a sad one. Let's see what I did? I watched Grown Ups. It was alright. I try very hard to enjoy Men's Humour but at times I just don't get it. This was borderline. But oddly I did enjoy yesterday though.

Began horribly. My evil spoilt Spot barked like there's no tomorrow. So I HAD to get up. On a Sunday. Oh and my dear Kadazan + Nikilesh abandoned me through BBM for pork noodles cause my grandma landed in my house. Damned. Then my mom made me run away with her. We ended up shopping. It was really funny cause I made my mom ridicule herself. We thought it was funny though. Got back home. Dad dragged me to Klang though technically I wanted to go to the dentist. Stayed there for like an hour waiting for the damn dentist and the consultation was like 5 minutes or less. Lazy dentist. Then came all the way back, rolled around in bed.. had milk. And soon got ready for dinner. Yeah, in Klang.

Damn you Klang. It was a loooong birthday dinner *snooze* I took picture of the suckling pig cause I thought it looked amusing. I was feeling weird cause my grandma was there. Then had short coffee and then the night was just long.





They played this song on loop at least 10 times. And I thought the singer was really pretty. And yeah. Haha.. THAT WAS HARD WORK!

I didn't mean to blog what I just blogged. It doesn't even relate to the title. Ahh forget it. I no longer feel like it.

No comments: