Friday, August 6, 2010

Reedit.

I wrote a previous post that included pictures that weren't suppose to be taken. I didn't know.

We maybe dysfunctional. But.. it was most surprising when there wasn't a dry eye as it got closer to sealing the coffin.

And they HAD to hire a band. *death stare* Playlist was the songs that he love of course. Think his (granddad) off-pitch voice's still ringing in our ears. But when this song came on...:

Oh yes he really did. He truly really did.

Anyway, here's what I have of the funeral now. I've to miss the 7th day well cause, duty calls. I must admit it is sad. Regardless of what he did TILL THE VERY DAMN LAST MINUTE.. he's still my granddad. The only one I know. The only one who weaved tales. The only one I grow up to learn the truth. The only one who I can't stand most of the time. The only one who gambled his fortune away. The only one who bragged about all of us to whoever had an ear. The only one who is the best poser in the world. The only one who lost all his teeth at 7. The only one who thought he would live forever. The only one with who could still charm a woman at 85. The only one who is making my memories of him go haywire. Regardless of how much  mess and secret we will unveil and deal with soon.. thank you for being around.


*i'm being forced feed at this moment* Will update with rest of pics soon.

No comments: