Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Terrorists in my life.

Look. You're a grown up. I'm a grown up. So grow up.

Being in a relationship, with loving parents, or parents who are together, makes you want the same thing in life. But what if it takes too much effort? What if you are seeing it deteriorating and you can't really built stilts. You know if the termites aren't gone soon, the pretty house you built would collapse?

Who are you really? A house you walk into at 6? A table you sit in at 7? A bed you sleep in at 10?

Money really controls everything. I want a clip off from the world. Maybe you made it this way. Maybe you shaped my world. And that world is imploding. And I can't stop it. I can't show you what damage you are causing if those denial eyes of yours are watching.

Are you saying I'd been living in a lie? Are you saying everything that you have done has a price tag on? Are you saying you are going to break my heart? You rather stick your neck out for terrorists in our lives? Maybe you have finally come to relisation that you have always wanted to be part of the cult.

Just because I'm now 22, I'ms able to rationsalise your thoughts it doesn't give you the right to assume I would understand.

You threw a damn mug at me. I would never, in a lifetime forgive you for the spur of stupidity that you did not regret.

I hope you are happy with the side you've chosen. Because all there's left now is time.

No comments: