Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Trend.

I've been missing from the blogging world it seems.
BRB.
But before I leave, let me drop a quick note:

In high school nowadays, in Malaysia to be specific, wait, narrow it down to Selangor, even better, SMK Subang Utama, do you know it is a trend to faint?

Uh yeah. You heard that right. IT IS COOL TO FAINT!
Please take note you all little mini midget/not so midget but brain-midget bozos out there. If it didn't occur to you that you may die from it, I would like to pre warn you that you may turn into a vegetable.

FFS, they found a way to faint. Hyperventilate whilst squatting, stand up really fast, your friend who is as dumb as you are will push you really hard in the chest. Tadaaaa! Blackout.

I don't know which popular idiot started this trend but ohkay, go ahead and be cool. May you suffer in an eternity of dumbness. 

1 comment:

writingdog said...

Wow.... that's probably the strangest thing I've heard.