Monday, September 20, 2010

And it is over.

You are telling me that our playground has been sold? But it is OUR playground. I don't know. I guess it is the most rationale thing to do. But there's where everything is. How could you let it go? Maybe we had more cherished memories in it than you did.

It felt so.... final. Sealed off with marble. Sealing off what he used to keep. All those dust collecting knick knacks. I am undecided. On how I feel about it.

I never liked saying goodbye.

My four days weekend felt short. I guess it is because it is not exactly a holiday. I don't know why I chose to go there knowingly I would have to attend. Maybe it was subconsciously on purpose. I know I am the first. And it would only be right. Well, some traditions should be kept.

How unsettling.

No comments: