Wednesday, September 15, 2010

PARAMORE in KL.

**Latest update: Post Paramore in KLhttp://lindakhoo.wordpress.com/2010/10/20/paramoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee/

Because I am not like the rest of them who knows Paramore~~
BUT WHEN I HEARD THEIR SONG - The Only Exception (YES BECAUSE I AM MAINSTREAM LIKE THAT), I was swooned by it.

NO SERIOUSLY I WAS. What? I can relate to it. Well not really. But it's a good song + lyrics. See the thing about Hayley Williams is, she don't need to be 'extremely eccentric' to make good music.

Heard of Airplanes? B.O.B. feat Hayley Williams? Did you know they never met? Till the recent VMA's? Yeah...

Thanks to Tune Talk~~ Paramore's DOWN! And I've got ticketsss:



Tune Talk knows what we want: "By presenting ‘Paramore Live in Kuala Lumpur 2010’ we really hope to deliver what Malaysian youth has been calling for - more concerts in Malaysia (and of course, the lowest prepaid rate in the market)" ~ Jason Lo.

Seriously, I used to use Hotlink and it was friggin' expensive.! I spend my credit on phone calls, I could finish RM30 in less than a week. Blah. Don't believe me, use the same amount with Tune Talk and you'll save A LOT more. AND overseas calls are inexpensive too.

Now I sound like an advertisement. Back to PARAMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited. You could get your tickets at: AirAsiaRedTix at www.airasiaredtix.com and TicketPro at www.ticketpro.com.my, as well as over the counter at Rock Corner and TicketPro outlets.

See you there on the 19th Oct! =) More info on Paramore Concert: www.rockthisjoint.com.my.





1 comment:

PARAMOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe. « Hell-oo. Meet FroggyBroon. said...

[...] PARAMORE in KL. « Hell-oo. Meet FroggyBroon. 20.10.2010 at 6:00 PM [...]