Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Curaturi.

I have NO idea what "curaturi" means but here's what I got when I googled:



But the Curaturi that I'd been talking to looks like this:



Okay, maybe it is similiar. He is only 25 after all.

We constantly argue about BlackBerry and iPhone. How iPhone is a toy and BlackBerry has brains.

And fast forward to 28.09.2010. Here comes BlackBerry Playbook Tablet. The love for BlackBerry and tablets and the ability to buy one got me excited about it.

HOWEVER, here comes Curaturi claiming it is plagiarism: "blackberry has no original ideas. hehehehee. BBtablet tiru ipad tau." I asked him whether iPad can snap pictures. Hah! And to add to it, I said it is for "professional" usage and it is not a toy. WHO OWNS AN IPAD KNOWS it is pretty much useless ohkay. (With a ridonkulous name. So zepeciale wanna name it a pad when it is an actual tablet.)

Then I brought up how he said BlackBerry tablet is a copycat to remind him how iPhone is too. Hello, BlackBerry Storm? BlackBerry Playbook Tablet's totally gonna bust iPad's ass.

So I set him an MMS message: "For your safe keeping".



He replied with an MMS message: "For your reference".



HAhahahahahAHAHAHHAHAAA!!

Touché!

3 comments:

haikalb said...

warriors~~~come out and playyyyyyhhh~~

tariq said...

i gonna need my royalty payment pls!

.izam said...

~come out.. come out and playyhhh~~