Monday, September 13, 2010

Starbucks.

Starbucks in Malaysia is quiet and slow paced.

Starbucks in the UK, people come and go. They queue, they get their coffee, often walking out after doing so.

Of course there are those who sit on the bar, staring out the window enjoying their cuppa. Or some may choose to be like us Malaysians, get a sofa and zone out.

I'm here on a hot Sunday afternoon, soon-to-be evening, in Starbucks. I'm a traitor to Coffeebean. I've been staring at the brown mixed pastries and buns. Bah.. I want Dunkin Donuts. Anyway, back to my point. I'm wasting my Sunday away. I had an eventful weekend. First of all, I spent my Friday with Nuffies. Isn't that odd? Not what you are thinking. As in Nuffies don't particularly trust me in turning up for events. Hupsengboy has labelled my move "don't pull a Linda on us". But I did arrange for these meet ups. Take that Hupsengboy, now go away from my blog.

I don't really want to talk about my weekend. There's nothing much to it. Would love to get out of the city. Why isn't there green in Malaysia? You know, where it is cooling, without cars. Starbucks is full. Inside anyway. Boring people. Now I want to head somewhere else. I'm already ranting.

I woke up in the morning to watch The Merry Men. Or something like that. Then I watched Kardashians. Khloe's wedding. They are a bunch of tuning out bimbos. I like that. It's nice to waste the time away.

There's a sofa opening up. She have bulldog face. And she's wearing a Hawaiian pink shorts with purple shirt. Let's talk about passerbys, no one walks on the streets in Malaysia accept if it is to get to their car. How sad's that? Actually its not sad. It is realistic. Check out our weather. What kind of people would you like to know? The ones who pretend their lives are roses and sunshine? Or the ones who create drama because they are just too bored for mundane? Or the one who is just not willing to open up and you label them as 'mysterious'. Or maybe the one who opens up when you catch them at the right time?

I'm a cheerful girl who's wings can't be clipped. Apparently I love my freedom too much.

I didn't say that.

I sugared my donut a lil too much. I don't like sticky stuff. How's sitting across a person whilst talking dirty? But over the net. Just saying.

The 3 girls by me, who's aged 4-7 owns an iPad each. Oh yes, I am inside now. wondering about the heat on the outside. Is this how California is like? Internet sucks. I finished my donut. I want another.

I see a rather cute girl here. She looks mixed. Cosy looking. And I see a forty year old man. With old black framed glasses with gold frame, in white singlet tucked into jeans. With a belt. Black belt. He's with a laptop. World have changed. A girl just walked in, in heels. WHO WEARS HEELS TO STARBUCKS? No she's not dressed up. I'm pretty sure her destination was Starbucks. A girl just talked to a guy at another table. They are students. They are with the cute girl too. He've an accent. He's not handsome. A tall guy is behind me. They serve jelly at Starbucks. Chris said jelly's made from flour. He probably never had cake. A woman keeps swaying left to right looking for something. And I just saw Tzia walking out with her boyfriend. No I didn't look at it. Oh sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have said that outloud. But let's keep this real.

All Starbucks worker try to speak with an accent. Why do they do that? A girl is biting a pen. She looks smart with rabbit teeth. Rabbits are smart aren't they?

I ran out of people to analyse. I can't wait for Thursday. The world will come to a halt. A lady is staring at me. Should I stare back? She looks like an aunty. Maybe she's my ex's mom. They do have the same bottom jaw. Not so pretty. Another woman who looks like my other ex's mom just walked in. Maybe all aunties look alike. But my mom don't. Not really. I know a few who don't look like aunties. Cool, we'll never look like typical aunties. I make sure I won't wear wannabe stuffs. Nah, I don't know what am I gonna wear when I grow old. Probably just iron my skin out. I will not look like Madonna. I see a giggly girl laughing. Oh wait, I think she's another blogger. *laughs* ohkay, why am I here? A guy is peeking at another women's document. Maybe someone is peeping at mine too. A lady with purple shirt? Come bang on my window.

I see too many iPads. The lady who look like my ex's mom, is in her 20s. Opps. Sorry. Compliments to the mom then. You sure look young. How do someone stop smoking? I'm writing my thoughts out. I just saw a bra in between those buttoned down shirt. I didn't see no boobs. Is that a bad thing?

I like Blackberry. The family beside me is a young family. They look perfect still. Maxi dresses. I wanted to me in one of those. But it's Starbucks. So I wore cosy clothes, ditching my sneakers. A guy who is sweating madly just walked in. I think he's preaching about the bible. No, you may not have a moment of my time. I had enough of religion issues lately.

Why can't everyone be like I am? Yes, in my own bubble of a world, all you have to do is, live life balanced. What matters is what you do now consciously. Not when you are dead! What if you are dead and you are really dead without heaven or hell but rotting into fertilizer? WHAT IF THAT happens? So why can't people just live the now life and not live based on how you would want your after life to be? Why can't people try to make THIS life comfortable and right? Why work so hard for an unknowing world? I suppose there's a need to believe in a higher power. Most people find religion when they have nowhere else to turn to, and religion is ALWAYS there for them. I find those, cowards. Look, you live your whole life being an idoit. Because you are such an idiot, everyone left you. Or you're about to die and you found religion. Aren't those people fake? Bullshit if you say it's remorse.

A new worker who just got into his shift is looking for something. I found a new guy to look at. Tall anorexic skinny. Not my type. A couple just walked in. Students. She's wearing a boyfriend shirt with shorts underneath so you cant see it. She's cute, but her boyfriend isn't. Hair issue.

Girls are into fashion these days. They aren't lalas anymore. Thank god. Asian Avenue is about to head to the gutter. Girls are too made up these days. Some even spend time to look not made up. But well, thanks for not being an eye sore.

I'm bored already. It's still hot outside. The cars are enjoying jamming up themselves. Families are being together on a Sunday. My tummy is hungry. A guy is sitting on two legged chair. He's gonna fall over. I promise I'll laugh.

Men are liars.

The end.

2 comments:

KY said...

starbucks in other places are for drinking coffee, starbucks in malaysia is for yippes like us to hang out and talk crap, waste time, and shows that we could afford expensive diluted coffee. lol

linda.k said...

Hehehehehhhh.. we buy a cup. Each minute we pay a cent. *laughs* Kiamsiap rightt..