Monday, March 15, 2010

Getaway.

Alright. Lets talk about my weekend.
I thought Remember Me was a nice romantic film. Haikal was talking about it the previous night, he kept tempting a bunch of us. He said this is a movie he would watch. And.. he hardly ever says that about a rom film.
Got in the cinema sat down, I asked him about it > okay tell me what's so good about it?
Then he said > *more nonsensical temptation*
And I went > okay fine.. is it as good as Dexter's?
Which he replied > YES.
AND I EMOED..!!!!

Whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttt... you take me to see a DEXTER-smacks-you-in-the-face-with-the-ending-type-of show?
Thanks Haikal. Of all weekends.

Then.. I decided to compensate my feelings by watching Up In The Air. Oh yeah, George Clooney being in the movie, didn't help.

And of course Haikal was really amused at my choice of movies and how it all depressed me.
*search for another movie*

Hi Monday!
It's not that I don't look forward to you. It's just funny how I don't despise you.
It is going to be an eventful week.

Meanwhile, I do agree with myself that I constantly dig my own grave.
It's about time I stop.

Quotes:

No one falls in love by choice, it is by chance. No one stays in love by chance, it is by work. And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by choice.

Almost everything you do will seem insignificant, but it is important that you do it.

A man may not always be what he appears to be, but what he appears to be is always a significant part of what he is.

No comments: