Monday, March 1, 2010

Leelawadee.

Scold self: YOU HAVE  TWITTER FOR MICROBLOGGING!!!!! This is a BLOG!

So I've been told "your blog's becoming a microblogging site". Okay so to make up for it... I shall relate to you this story. I was talking to herobear the other day.. and I decided to change my font. I was bored of Kirsten or something like that....

So I searched.. Guess what I found? THAT!!! 'LEELAWADEE'!!!



A little bit of background information: Leelawadee is a thai name. It is apparently a really gorgeous name. And it so happens to be Chester's (aka my brother who is 14 years old) girlfriend.

This was how it played out:

SUPER EXCITED THAT I FOUND "LEELAWADEE" as a font! Went to Chester's door and knocked on it. *knocks knocks knocks*

Me: TERRR!!!!
Him: Whattt???
Me: What are you doinggg???
Him: What do u want DA????
Me: I FOUND THIS FONT CALLED "LEELAWADEE".
Him: Go away Daa...!!
Me: Do you know what a font is???
Him: Yes..
Me: Well, I found a font on MSN called "LEELAWADEE".
Him: GO AWAYYY DA!!!!!!


*emoes* eeyer kill joy.

So I went back to my seat.. happily chatting away with the world.. Then a minute later he came out..

Him: WHereee??
Me: Huh what? Oh... wait... *shows him* THERE!!!!! So cool rightt??!!!
Him: Ohhh.... Da, you nonsense lah.


He then goes back into his room..

AND I REALISED THIS after he left..

From the corner of my eyes (he was standing by me whilst I find the font for him).. I noticed him using a AHEM baby blanket (his) to wrap around himself like a sarong. But you know.. its SMALL.. so its weird. & he never does it.. it is is precious blanket, he needs it for sleep. WHY would he do that? Then it occured to me.. ahem.. I interrupted. Certain. AHem. STuffS. Action. Or whatever you call it. I mean, fine, I get it that it is boys/men primal needs. BUT if you are doing it half way don't lah busybody!! No wonder he talked to me that way, asking me to go away. Gawds. Eww..

SCARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRED for life.

Shit.

No comments: