Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Getting me to bed.

Yes. It is difficult to get me to bed. Literally.
Ask the exes.

They never can get me to go to bed. *laughs* I fake it sometimes.

I don't really know why I stay up real late, sleep real late, wake up real early, promise to sleep early, burnout, stay up real late, sleep real late (..).

No matter how many times I am told "sleep early".. I rarely do.

But today. I'm real out. Like flat tyre. With missing rims. Its 8:30pm and I'm considering calling it a night.

Things to do tomorrow:

- there was something important. Crap.
- dinner plans.
- wear a maxi dress. Just because I have no meetings tomorrow*big smiles*

I'm so frenchie today. Got the beret and jeggings going on.

Alright. 8:45pm. I need sleep. For once I willingly heading to bed.
Wanna join?

No comments: