Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Yupe. I'm with him.

My best friend Thomas asked me once, "Do you realise people stare at us weirdly?"

I replied, "No. Are you sure?"

His explanation was, "Yeah, they do. All the time. You see, they see you and me sitting down hanging together. And that, they already give funny looks. But when Tun walks up and sit with us it would be even more 'tak masuk akal'."

It was not deliberate. It wasn't like, 'lets get one malay, two chinese, three indians'.

We rocked at 6.



Then the branches broke.
Okay ignoring that fact, my point is why stare at us? Because we are not awkwardly mixed? Why us bawling with laughter weird you out?

And yes, I am with Haikal stand alone H. & loving it. What's your deal?

_______________
_______________

So right, guys like to get themselves into trouble. The things that they say..

IE: I am only serious from 10am to 6pm. Which made me go "SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT WHEN YOU MEET ME YOU AREN'T? AND EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS A JOKE?

Or we also have those who goes "IM NOT DRUNK!!!" Then go "where's your foot?"

Men. You have to wonder sometimes. Why do they attract us. *thinks* With people like Johnny Depp around. Who could resist.

No comments: