Monday, March 22, 2010

What's up?

So. Yeah. You broke my best friend's heart.
What the heck are you doing around the block now?

Saying that you broke my best friend's heart, would be putting it too mildly.
Try, hammered, stepped, blended, dragged through soil, spiked, shot, imploded, exploded, burst like a balloon - poked by a pin. A few examples that crossed through my mind. Best part, you did it for a whole year. Maybe two.
Okay fine, why he stuck around for that long? He was hooked (Watch HIMYM Carrie Underwood episode). Hurrah for you. Please note. WAS. Finally it ended. What? 8 months ago?

So please. Buzz the hell off.
You really have no right being around.

Don't ask stupid questions like "Do you miss me?"
But the best part was when you asked for a job at his company.

Gile cool!
Yes, I utterly dislike you for doing what you did. You would too if you met you.

No comments: