Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Big Long Stickly Rabbit.

[Updated]

I HATE HORNBILLS. No. You do not understand how much I hate hornbills/toucan.

No. I will not google the image. Shit. It's in my head.

DAMN YOU HORNBILLS. With that huge beak of yours.. eating my flesh. Poking into my eyes. TAKING AWAY MY BUTTON NOSE.

I hate hornbills.

ANYWAY, the past weekend, I did IKEA-type of shopping. Just not in Ikea. Bought an awesome coverlet set.
In the process of getting that awesome coverlet set, Icebear, decided to be, whats the word, well call him whatever you want, _______________.

Ever been to Living Quarters? They sell this range of really creative household items. IE: Octopus as a dish scrub. Monkey peeler.
There are many others but I've been brain washed, thanks to Icebear. He held up this gardening scissors. & then I went 'SEE its really cool right these stuffs!' *gets excited*
I was poking the gardening scissors when he asked 'you do know what this is right?' & I went 'err.... *looks for name*reads TOUCAN*'

What happened after that? Lets just say, YOU SUCK HEROBEAR!

Ergh.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________________

I want a big long stickly rabbit.

*tugs*

1 comment:

haikal said...

hi baby.haha.dah lama tak comment.u lah never update....ish ish ish