Monday, May 10, 2010

The La Kereta Margarita Night. (its a rather long post)

A picture to summarise the story:



The Story:

'Lindy! Margaritas tonight?'

Las Carretas aka La Kereta. Is sure one hell of a deadly-mix-liquid hole. Good and Deadly. You can ask Kylie Chan. Strawberry Margarita got her on HitzFM & the side of the toilet bowl.

Let me tell you from the next day POV.

My head was buzzing the next morning. I had work to go to. That lasted till 3pm or something like that.





I shall tell you quick scenarios:

Togetherness.
Tun: I need to pee.
Me: Me too.
Tun: Lets go.

[In the toilet]
Me: We should take pictures.
Tun: Yeah we should.
Me: Lets!
Tun: ... I left my phone at the table!!
Me: .... fail lah you.. oh.. I left mine too. Damned.

Friends before Hoes.
Me: See Tun! Too much kan? Abandon me and all (referring to Obaibee).
Tun: Yeah.. its okay Lindy. We go way back.
Me: Yes! We do!
Tun: 2006 kan? Come High 5!
Me: Come, you're my new boyfriend. Take a pic. Smile properly. I wanna twitter it.(The Picture)
Obaibee: You know she never take pic with me?
Me: You always do stupid faces that's why. Or that lala pose.
Obaibee: Eh please. The blacks started it first.
[Then the entire group had an argument about Black. I got banged because I didn't know who Tupac is. Still don't.]

Futsal + Motorsports.
Friends of Obaibee knows that Obaibee don't know NUTS about futsal/football. So when he went on as if he knows about it. I was pretty sure he's a goner. The part where we are ALL certain that Obaibee is a total goner, is when he asked the waiter whether he was going for Futsal. & he dare say right after that : "If I walk down this stairs without falling. I'm sober."

Numbess + Dumbness.
Tun: I'm numb.
Me: What? Numb?
Tun: Yeah.. like my whole face. If you slap me I wouldn't even feel it.
Me: *slaps*
Tun: HOI!!!!!!!!
Me: Hahahaa.... you said you're numb!
Tun: Yea, my whole face is numb. If you slap me I wouldn't even feel it.
Me: ....................... *SLAPS!*
Tun: HOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back in the car.
[I drove. Obaibee, backseated.]

Obaibee: *panic* Why are you stopping??????
Me: .......... TRAFFIC LIGHTLAH!!!

_____________________________

"Baby, I'm drunk. I'm beyond drunk."

P.S. Obaibee 'usually' have a very high tolerance for the deadly liquid. However, on this particular night. I don't know how his manliness got out & Margaritas did its job. Btw, it was 11pm.

Love you Thomas Benjamin Daniel:


5 comments:

haikal said...

eeyeer malulah

linda.k said...

Oh.. haven't begin that whole:
"Baby, do you love me?" part yet.

belacan said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omgggggg wish i was there!!! *POINTSANDLAUGHS* Mr. and Mrs. Booozy. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH *runsofftolaughsummmore*

.izam said...

the best drunk story ever, period.. obaibee.. linda... there's going to be a sequel to this adventure this coming saturday..

Yuen said...

WAHT HAPPENS IN TAIWAN STAYS IN TAIWAN