Saturday, May 22, 2010

T.B.D. [Updated]

Updated.


It's Thomas Benjamin Daniel's 25th Birthday.

What's he doing?

"I'm like sitting here, drinking expensive whiskey and listening to some super emo ass songs. Wtf is up with this Jerome Kugan fellow?! Someone needs to show him a rainbow and butterfly or something. Lagu sedih jiwang nak mampus."

If I'm there, I would be drinking whiskey with him. Like 2 sips.. and singing along to jiwang songs that I know. *grins*
Since I'm not there, all I am able to do is: *HUGS AND KISSES FROM A FAR*lots of love* To clear things up, he did have 2 birthday celebrations today.

Though on the eve of your birthday you brought up Kiot [and I will still hold you for that] I still wish we are all around to get all silly as usual =D

Here are some pictures... XOXXO


Remember Miss Genevieve? Who wore gardening gloves to class? EVERYDAY?! I'm sorry we scared you..
We didn't mean for you to leave Taylor's. =D



Our PHUNK days... Hi Boss. We spent lots of late nights together. Like Bangsar bird shit incident. Grrh. AND YOU ARE TERRIBLE AT DIRECTIONS! I remember that! You are hopeless at it. Like. HOPELESS.


Late to college, err.. hit the curb... and errr... yeah. My entourage came to my 'rescue', laughing whilst snapping pics. Grrh.



Toone drew our faces. A Gay, Devil and a Perv. Our Taylor days were OVAAAAH!!



Self explanatory picture.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS BENJAMIN DANIEL!


We had good times and we will always have good times. Can't wait for you to get back! Meanwhile, enjoy your Honours Year! We will get La Kereta [TM] doomed when you get back. I promise I'll make Obaibee repeat his act. And then we'll snigger.. maybe he'll ask "WHY ARE YOU SO HAIRY THOMAS? *pulls ur chest hair*" OR OR better yet, Michael Jackson's moonwalk! Uh yeah, he can do it. Just read!

*laughs* I love you!!

Obaibee, I am sorry you were collateral damage in this post. I love you too.

No comments: