Monday, May 17, 2010

Iron Man 2.

Sorry. But, Iron Man 2 rocks. It beats Ip Man 2's arse. Flat.

Hot male lead? Check.
Hot female characterS? Check.
Uber cool suit? Check.
F1? Check.
Humour? Check. Check.
Cool factor? Oh yeahh..! [Check]

Yes, I know I am 3 weeks late. But its all good. Its soooo guud.

3 things I cant resist in a man.

Look good scruffy or clean-shaven, a charming smile and a good suit/formal wear.

Yeah...  That will pretty much turn me on.





Sorry. I like bad boys at times. Grrrh..

xx

4 comments:

groupie said...

PS: *drools*

groupie said...

Chand Vatvani likes this post xxx

fresh said...

ahaha. somehow RDJ doesn't quite cut it for me. i'd take johnny depp any time though. or colin farrell when he had good hair :P

linda.k said...

WHY FRESH WHYYY!!! BUT BUT BUT RDJ is so hot... uh huhh.... yeah... I need Mr Goodbar.