Monday, January 4, 2010

15 minutes.




[caption id="attachment_14" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="The Moment"][/caption]

My definition of a photographer:


The ability to seize & capture 'The Moment'.


===


Hi 2010, never thought I'll see you.

I gave life too much credit in 2009. In a way, I expected too much. Funny thing was, I gave up on it before it ended. As it turned out, 2009 couldn't have ended in a better way.

December, you rock.

  1. A chat over WLM - 'Chand, why don't you come for Christmas?' = Indo in Malaysia.

  2. A push of - 'Why don't you book tickets to see mom?' = unsupervised 2 weeks.

  3. 4 seasons of Dexter. Ended with me jumping out of bed going "ARE YOU FRIGGIN' SERIOUS?!!!!"

  4. Greeted Chand with whisky breath & stayed up till 7am pasting cards on our foreheads, ate peach soaked in coke & bacardi (which is yuck) and having Haikal & Chand poking me because I was blotched.

  5. X'mas at Reagan's was.. lets just say we played sexually related truth or dare.

  6. Watched Yuenny made a metre high tower out of dimsum baskets.

  7. Cleared my 'backlogs'.

  8. Sara & I won at Wii Bowling Bet. I got my car washed and vacuumed. Sara's yet to get hers done.

  9. Saw how pathetic the Khoo's can get.

  10. All of my close friends received one piece of generic information. For once.

  11. Starwalker for 2 weeks.

  12. My New Year's celebration finally did NOT include drama.

  13. Got meself a 'beanbag'.

  14. I did not foresee 31.12.09.

  15. It fits.


01.01.10 begun with karaoke challenge + wasabe. Snoring. Dexter's last episode. Clearing up the house.
01.01.10 ended with lots of scolding.

What a way to begin 2010.
Time to get a job.

2 comments:

megamega wha? said...

hohoho.is this the only pic u'll be putting up?

linda.k said...

*grins* 'prawn eye' is gonna bite u back.