Tuesday, January 19, 2010

FroggyBroon.

[caption id="attachment_285" align="aligncenter" width="523" caption="Hell-oo. Meet FroggyBroon. I'm FroggyBroon."][/caption]

Maybe it is a little bit too late. I am not quite sure yet. All I know is, I am glad it is finally here. The inspiration. What is? To be honest with you, have no idea. It has cropped up on me though. Is it 2010? I don't think so. Dates never really matter to me. Deadline does. Maybe I've overstayed my welcome. Sorry, I have been a little drastic these past 2 months. When happy and sad clashes, it is an odd sensation. But then again, it is just at a point, that barely last more than an episode. I realised, less people + more me makes me a happy me. Repeating offence in my books, regardless who you are isn't going to do you any good. I also realised that if I stop weaving stories it would be simpler. Since I am such a mix and mash most of the time, I started sorting my M&Ms mind out. Turns out it has all the goods!


So why am I FroggyBroon? I don't care if you all think its uncool or stupid or ridiculous because I think it is cool. It symbolises me. How randomatic I can be. It doesn't always have to make sense. It was a Lindalitis moment. So, I'm going to get my pen back from damn Sheaffer and I'm going to get my new notebook. Because hey, I'm already late by 19 days.



It is time to rock my existence!

4 comments:

megamega wha? said...

hmm....siapa tangkap gambar?gila cool?

linda.k said...

Teman lelaki saya. Know him?

megamega wha? said...

teman lelaki?hahahahaha

linda.k said...

Yes. Teman lelaki. Why? *death stare*