Friday, January 8, 2010

23.12.07.

Back then these were my Happy Unexpected Moments, 23 December 2007:

Happy unexpected moments..
Sometimes you have these unexpected moments where you just have to go.. *grins*

*In no particular order*


- a random message on a random topic
- a message in the middle of the night asking for a donut date [I can't remember who]
- an unexpected post on my blog [Gets into my account & writes. I.E. is at the bottom of this post]

- a random lame joke that reminds me of Tun
- messy duck eating at 'the apartment'
- Jon and his usual clumsy-silliness
- the drawing of me [wonder where it is.. draw me a new one no?]

- the contradicting lines + half awake [I've no idea what I meant]
- hearing the most ridiculous 'jj & rudy' christmas elf gotcha call in the morning
- hearing an old tune on the radio [I do love my Civic]

- late night McD's [xxxxx Chand]

- the most 'dreamy' heels [My PRINCESS HEELS!]

- same table, different zones [backbenchers. damned. TBD u outta be back!]


Hid my old blog, rather not have it linked, so here!

_________________________________________


Linda Khoo- The Menace of Society whom GLOWS [16.01.08] >



Is she really glowing? I've heard of the term before but I'm not too sure how it looks like. The whole concept for me is something like this...

glowing = happy/ prettier than usual / she just bought a high end compact powder

By the way friends..I am Haikal. Linda's part time blogger. I am someone she met during her internship. And now, she is done with that phase. The office feels empty and I dont have someone to bitch about work with. Damn.

So..Where do i start? Oh the glowing part...Ladies, I say this with no offence-WE MEN ARE MADE TO BE BLIND AND CLUELESS. BOTTOMLINE. If both us males and females were to be complicated, we will all die alone. Comprende?

And again...its funny how Linda expresses her undying hatred for the male species, YET SHE GLOWS BECAUSE OF ONE. What do we call that? Say what?

But nevermind that...the good thing is she's happy. Good for her.

And so, again, Linda never fails to mention my misbehavior though she's done interning. Fascinating. I wonder how she does it. Seriously, she came online just now just to remind me of what a drag my day will be. Seriously...Linda is evil. But I had the upperhand because I hold hostage-her thumbdrives. Which inside contains God knows what. Im so curious.

Lunchhour

Usually, when she's around, we would have a hard time picking a place to have lunch. What I would do is tell her to pick a place to eat. Which she wont of course. But today...of all the time she could choose where to eat...some miracle occured-she gave me a few ideas where I could have lunch. Can you believe that? She is made to torture poor souls such as myself.

Nonetheless...I still have her thumbdrives.

Her Desk

And yesterday, I was walking past her used-to-be-desk, where she used to drool on while sleeping. (Yes she does that) People! the poor monitor still has her sticky notes on it. Not as much as it used to be...But still an eyesore for me. Then I thought...Is she really that much of a lazy bumm? But work was calling so I had to cut my thoughts short. I wonder how long the post-its will stay there till somebody takes it down. Linda also left her hard-thingy there. What a waste...

Wednesday

Last Wednesday, she showed up to work a little bit different than usual. She wore this one-piece thing, green in color. Iv never seen nobody look good in that much green, and she managed to pull it off. Not bad at all. But! I never mentioned anything to her until she asked 'hey you like my chunness?'. And so I answered honestly. APPARENTLY my answers seems too much for her. Now tell me, what is a guy supposed to say when giving a sincere compliment? Again this is why men are made simple and clueless.

Friday

Linda's last day. We fooled about a little bit since everyone wasnt around and we had nothing to do. Took a few pictures and bitch about work. Before we left, guess what...Linda cried. Ok I lied. But who knows...maybe she did sob in the car.



No matter what...This place does feel different. Hmmm.

Haikal out. Ill post the pics later. Some problem with the uploader.Lousy betullah!



iamherobear++

_________________________________________



Now what are my Happy Unexpected Moments?

No comments: