Friday, January 29, 2010

Quick update.

What? Top searches 'Denisa Khoo' ? Who's searching for Denisa Khoo on my blog? FYI, she is best known as Ashvin Vijay's girlfriend on this blog. Did you search yourself Sa?

Okay, my blog's readership is going gile low. Lack of updates. No ridiculous antics. There is actually, but I do not have the time to do a write-up. I've an article I've yet to publish.

Quick update:


- did NOT convince Herobear to be a sellout. *evil laughter* I tried to convert him into a BlackBerry user. Since you know, his company is trying to get everyone onboard. Essh... company giving BB, he's saying 'uh please.. iPhone.'
- Herobear IS a sellout. Corporate sellout. Look at his ahem monkey suit. The company he works for. Have you HEARD the perks?? Ahh, you ARE total PR *hits hits hits*.
- Rewrote my CV, applied. Tadaa! Media Sales @ Nuffnang. To better understand it, basically handling client's account minusing writing press releases.
- Personal space. I AM ABLE TO BReaTHE without the pressure on my back.
- I want Margarita. It'd been too long. Hiiii TGIF!
- Okay, I realise people do NOT understand what PR is. PR = Public Relations. What do we do? We handle clients' account. We draw up campaigns. We pitch the campaign. We execute campaigns. We deal with the media (media invites, media clippings, press releases, articles, press conference). We are sometimes MC at client's events (cause you know, we apparently can BS). In a nutshell, we are representatives of our clients. Did I miss out anything?
- Needs a journal, a proper phone line, a new BB.
- Weather is horrid. Thanks CNY. Is it really you though?
- Douglas Lim, you are friggin'  awesome. Its his songs lah.
- Coffee sessions...!!! It is going down as fast as my readership.
- BLACKFOREST. Oi! You bunch of loons..!
- IT IS A REAL SMALL WORLD. I can't further emphasize the  definition of  'SMALL'.
- I suddenly have a bedtime.
- Oh, the highlight of my week. I locked myself out of my laptop/notebook. DO NOT ASK ME HOW I DID IT. DO NOT ASK ME HOW DID I MANAGED TO FORGET MY PASSWORD. I don't knowwww!! Ask anyone, I am always in front of my comp using it. Each and everyday I key in the password at least a couple of times. So, don't know how genius me could lock myself out.
- theoatmeal.com is the bomb.!

Alright, I am mad exhausted. Night!

Disclaimer: Herobear is still awesome regardless. Honestly. I am just banging him cause he keeps insisting to keep the 'I am not a sellout'  image. xx

2 comments:

pinky said...

haha I agree the world is small! and now we are working in the place haha

linda.k said...

Rightt!! Pretty cool though..