Wednesday, January 6, 2010

IOI.

Between HeroBear/Megatron/Haikal de la rocha and me.

"Omgawd. I'm in IOI mall. Hahaha. Some seafood restaurant."
"Having fun ke?"
"Erm. Its just food. I'm just amused cause I never thought I'll ever enter this mall."

"That for u is a lala mall dear. Hahahaha. You now is lala."
And he wouldn't retract the statement.

Chand's going to have a field day with that.
Now, I am going to find a way to trample Megatron.

===



We practically made our own movie overnight.
Genre: Triller.

Mad. Psych. Intense.

I was literally shivering.
Now, how's that for a nail biting movie.

"Yes, you do that.
You evaluate our character and capabilities and choose of a career path that we can live with.
It may not be what we want.
But just that, we are able to live with it."

1 comment:

aiyahhh email also want as if you don't know who this is =P said...

Hello, You is OFFICIALLY lala.....................................................................................................................................................................................HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*points and laughs*