Monday, January 11, 2010

The new mistress in town.

Privillaged ninis.
Not only that KL kiddies + yuppies + rich brats have caught the craze of DSLR, it have extended to the rage of the BlackBerry's.
Ugh. And I own one.

In my defense, my BB is more than a year old & I honestly did not know Malaysia was catching the BB bug. The ultimate reason of me getting it is because BBs are AWESOME. I think so. I don't care what people think about their BBs. But the ENTIRE reason I own one is for its functionality (Self convincing).

In my books, for a phone to knock Sony Ericsson off my top list.. must be a pretty darn good phone.
But still, I love SE. True blue fan. Maybe I'll get me self an X2 when you know, I actually find a job?

Okay, back to the problem of BBs. Where's the standard? BB's are MEANT for yuppies. Little people like me should not be having one. Ah... hypocrite! *pfft*

Anyway, meet Number One hater of BlackBerry's.
Chand is Number Two. [She wanted one at one point though]


Which then he proceeded to try to convince me out of it.


Uh huh. Sure. I'll pop my BlackBerry.
XX.

No comments: