Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Getting Married!!

To all the people I love and loved..

It happened on one very very late night..

My beloved Indo, got so over excited over my wedding announcement..

That she yelled (I could hear it all the way from Indo):



Okay, before we jump into conclusions, such as my dearest Indo, lets review how she got there:

It started of with Chand sending a picture of her friend Evie's engagement party.

[caption id="attachment_200" align="aligncenter" width="448" caption="Evie's Engagement Party"][/caption]



First things first you MUST know about Chand. She chatters on about weddings & marriages nonstop. [once its on the table]

So her jumping from her friend's wedding to my alleged wedding wasn't a big surprise.

But what happened next was! *laughs madly*

THIS was how it happened:

Linda: I wanna ask you..
Chand: *quickly types not even looking at what popped up on the screen*
Linda: Maid of honour, must they be not married?
Chand: *press enter*

That was when the:

YES I WILL BE UR MAID OF HONOUR OMGGG


happened.



xx Chand. My Indo friend.  xx

Note: *laughs madly* *snickers snickers* Bobo head. No, I don't feel bad. Teehehehhh.

1 comment:

aiyahhh email also want as if you don't know who this is =P said...

usuckusuckusuckusuckusuckusuckusuckusuckusuckusuckusuckusuckusuckusuckusuckusuckusuck