Saturday, January 30, 2010

My dream in the year of Tiger.

Edited:

My granddad's born in the year of Tiger.
My dad's born in the year of Tiger.
But since they can't fulfill my dream.
I'm going to look for another Tiger to.


Chinese New Year is looming around the corner and what do we(those who celebrate CNY) typically do?

Spring cleaning.

How its done in my family:

Strike ONE
Parents pick the weekends (even though they are free on weekday. No, they are not retired).

Strike TWO
Parents pick the MORNING hours to start spring cleaning.

Strike THREE
Parents pick the unforgivable way to wake you up.

Turning on the VACUUM CLEANER..!!!!!


Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

My dream in the year of Tiger > TO HAVE A LIFE SAVIOR: The Maid.

With RM8, 888 from Tiger Beer. Its a jumpstart ain't it? It would get me a maid.. and time to convince my parents that a presence of a maid is ESSENTIAL.

See, with her presence, my ears would be free from the constant nags of my mom.
With her presence, I would also be free from the aches of using my limbs.
With her presence, MAYBE my dad would allow her to clean the cars.
With her presence, my 'slavery days' are over.

But for now, I'll make Chester the maid.
*evil laughter*

3 comments:

with love from indo said...

ahem...i know where you can find one *grin*

linda.k said...

Omg indo, come work for me lah instead.
*snickers* I'll make sure my parents match up the pay with Tatler.. AND AND you'll get awesomer people. Uh huh.. bonus!

Ok ok.. just come down already. Indo don't need you. M'sia do!

tm said...

want to borrow assunta?