Saturday, January 9, 2010

I feel like Heels.

How do you feel to be scrutinised by a set of beady eyes?
It is funny how some people think they are concealing their true feelings whilst judging.
You do realise its written all over your face right?
Heh. Sorry you can't poker it.

There is no one in particular I'm pointing at. Honest. I'm going with: I'm just sayingg..

To be honest with you, I do not understand why people like to pick on the obvious. Yes, you may not intend it to scar beneath the surface. But then, what does that speak of you? Maybe I am better off caring less. There is no limit on how much they are allowed to wade. Or whether are they even allowed to. Human nature I suppose. It is only natural to prod another human being. Even though it is just metaphorically. Because if they actually did so, prod, (I'll allow you to finish the sentence).

_________________________________________


I'm currently reading Grotesque by Natsuo Kirino.
Brrrr...

Welcome to Jap brains. Wanna pick on it?

Review:
"Suicide, paedophilia, incest and murder combine to form a story that will leave you questioning your own morality"

Though, yes, the story includes those mentioned above. This book vividly describes the mind of the characters. A bunch of disturbed characters. The narrator aka main character is never named.

"... They'll stop loving you. They won't be able to love you."

"My body is my own, why should anyone else think they owned it? Why should a person who loved me think he should be entitled to control my body? If love was that restricting, I was happy to live without it."

That sentence made me think; it is just like how I say 'my mind is my own'. Who are you to alter what I truly believe? Because of status-quo? The norms that we have to follow are so restricting. Yes. I shall be reasonable whilst executing my mind. That, I agree is a must. Otherwise...

Bite me.

No comments: