Saturday, January 16, 2010

Going Stealth - always blow up in your face.

The moral of this story is: Going stealth, *shakes head*, you are just snowballing the inevitable.

Characters:

Parents - The people who can't wait to catch their children Red-Handed.

Brother - Ter. The boy who hates Sa.

Sister - Sa. The girl who hates Ter.

Ashvin Vijay - Who? What? Mr Blur.

Me - I'm just the audience.

_____________________
_____________________

The summary:

Once upon a time, there lived this delusional girl named Sa. Throughout our childhood, Sa has always portrayed the tom-boy.  Till the extent of when marmee read us 'Princess and the frog', when came the opportunity to throw a coin to make a wish (which was like every weekend), I wished to be the princess and she wished to be the frog (so that she could be kissed by a princess and become a prince).  But you know, she was like 4.  Unfortunately she never grew out of it.  She swore off boys and made them her smack buddy.  But SECRETLY, one fine day she fell in love, but only after declaring that chinese men are not suitable life partner.  So hence, the chosen suitor, Ashvin Vijay.

Timeline:

In 2007, I did not KNOW of Ashvin Vijay's existence till, EVERY single day Chester comes back home from school(or was it playground?) and tell us how Ashvin Vijay's cousin says that Ashvin Vijay is Sa's boyfriend.  We (mom and I) obviously do not believe such.  But it got hard to ignore after a while when Ter comes back with snip-bits of information. That was back in 2007.

It was late 2007 and she had to make a decision what she wanted to do.  She was trying all sorts of stuffs, including being a pilot.  She even started measuring herself.  Hah.  Short by a centimeter.  But whatever it is, we knew all these nonsensical nonsense was just a temporary thing, so we threw her in A-Levels and told her.. do that.

Here come 2008, so she was do do doing that.  When SOMEHOW I found out that Ashvin Vijay was going to pilot school.  Oo-oo, THEN I understood.  To ADD on to it, I noticed that her Facebook shows 'in a relationship'.  Hmm.. that aroused more suspision.  We asked her but she never admits but ignore.

Now come September 2008, I've got GOOFPROOF (yes, I meant goofproof) confirmation but only after ripping the throat of the informer out.  That Ashvin Vijay was indeed Denisa Khoo's boyfriend.  Now, when I told my friends, "guess what! Sa has a boyfriend. No, no, even better, she has an indian boyfriend".  That shocked everyone.  I was highly amused.  Very.  Till now we have not seen the stealth Ashvin Vijay.  Actually, we have never seen any of her friends before.

We now enter November 2009, lets just say the opportunity arose for me to now take role as the spy and I took it.  I was very well rewarded with precious information.

14.01.10.  Pipe burst, houses in SS18 (or partly) had no water.

Sa went out about 5pm.
Parents + Ter went out about 7:30pm.
And I went out about 8pm.

Parents + Bro decided to head to Subang Parade for dinner, Sakae Sushi.  Dad was proclaiming that he will bump into ME (according to marmee + Ter).  [Ahaha.. no way.]

This is how it went down:

Parents + bro sat down in the 4 seater booth at Sakae Sushi, happily eating.

Sis walks in with ASHVIN VIJAY (snickers snickers) and sat EXACTLY SIDE BY SIDE by my parents + bro.

She didn't see my parents + bro. [asking to be hung in the head aka suicidal]

Dad: THEREEEE!!! COME ALREADY!
Sis: *turns her head upon hearing my dad's voice* *SHOCKED*


Bro tries to take a picture to mms me. But since he couldn't he texted:
"Hahaha! We eat in Sake and sa jus came. Guess whos wid her"

Ahhhhh.. the joy.

Then later on she texted me: "Are u out nearby? I'm out too. Met mom at sakae sushi. I don't want to go home so early. Maybe meet up with you later tonight? 10ish?"

Hahaha.. she was trying to avoid interrogation.  Note, I wasn't nearby anyway.

Conclusion:

Sorry Ashvin Vijay, that you had to meet my parents that way.
Sa, you deserved it.

No comments: