Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ooo I have a DSLR.

Would all the wannabe photogs rot and disappear?

Puhlease.. you're ruining the art of photography.

"I'm a spoilt brat. I want a DSLR too. Ooo look.. I am suddenly interested in photography. Oh no, ACTUALLY I'd always been into it. *uses photoshop effects*"

Oh oh.. or that I have a DSLR JUST BECAUSE it takes 'nicer' pictures.

Seriously, do take a BB gun and shoot yourself.

Buzz off..

Go get fixed on something else.

I.E. LV Bags.

And one more thing. It's stupid to lecture random strangers about how Mandrin is awesome. And how the entire chinese race should speak Mandrin. Mandrin is.. *roll eyes* it is good to know. It's an advantage. But any other languages are too. I tried out Mandrin, it sucked on my tongue. So no. Mandrin's not for everyone. Buzz off you pro-mandrin people. Go back to your 'homeland' if you're so upset about how all chinese should speak Mandrin.

3 comments:

tm said...

yes, mandrin isn't for everyone!

megamega wha? said...

marahnya...

yuen said...

who la you kutuk